Friday 13 April 2012

Pin It

Widgets

DOWNLOAD: M.I Abaga – Illegal Music 2 (The Mixtape)

The wait is over! Illegal Music 2 is finally here… finally!
I know we all use the phrase “the most anticipated” quite loosely, but in this case, that cliche line is absolutely spot-on. Music fans have been expecting the release of M.I’s mixtape since last year, but for one reason or the other, it never dropped… till now.
#IM2 is an 18-track compilation of semi-original songs (hence the name “illegal”). Featured acts include X.O Senavoe, Phenom, Yemi Alade, Efa, 5Mics, SDC, Pope, Shaydee, Ruby, Boogey, Hench, Yung6ix, Loose Kaynon, Ice Prince, Pryse, Maytronomy, Funbi, Makiller and South African superstar HHP. From the list, you can tell that M.I is using this mixtape to “put on” several talented up & coming acts, and they all brought their A game.
It’s always a tough ask to follow up a #Classic body of work with another one, so hats off to Mr Abaga for putting out a solid mixtape. Feel free to download the whole mixtape as a zipped folder (if you’re using a computer) or download the individual tracks if your internet is slow (or you’re using a mobile device). Spread the word!
Production credits go to Jude Abaga, Kid Konnect and Studio Magic.
*O.O*



1. M.I f. Tonii - Coming Home - Download
2. M.I - Seven Days - Download
3. M.I f. Phenom - 6ft 7ft - Download
4. M.I f. Loose Kaynon - Lost - Download
5. M.I f. Kahli - Sex, Love & BS - Download
6. M.I - Do I Move You - Download
7. M.I  f. Pryse - Notis - Download
8. M.I f. Efa & 5Mics - Star  - Download
9. M.I f. HHP - Superhuman - Download
10. M.I - The X.O Bit f.  X.O Senavoe - Download
11. M.I f. Ice Prince - Fuck You - Download
12. M.I f. Makiller - Eyes - Download
13. M.I f. Yung6ix - Export - Download
14. MI - Beg For It Feat Matronomy & Funbi - Download
15. M.I f. Hench & Boogey - Ridiculous - Download 
16. M.I f. Pope & Shaydee - Pain - Download
17. M.I - Loving Me - Download
18. M.I f. SDC & Ruby - Heart of the City - Download
19. M,I f. Ruby - Flower - Download

 DOWNLOAD FULL MIXTAPE HERE


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP