Monday 24 September 2012

Pin It

Widgets

SAUNKEYS - ROAD TO KOLESHESHE



After a long musical break which was obviously due to academic reason,the special dwarf as he likes to call himself is back with a brand new song .
Kolesheshe is a brand new  single from Agboola Aluko Olokun popularly known as Saunkeys Dree.
The track was produced by Bj beatz of N.P.N.G ENTERTAINMENT,Those of us who have heard the track know its another unreleased heat for the club.
Kolesheshe is a Yoruba word meaning,Impossibility.When kwaramusic.com hooked up with saunkeys,he explained the concept behind the song and its indeed something everyone would definitely be interested in.
"Kolesheshe is  just a way of expressing myself.People want you to do things in a certain way and if you ain't doing that they just wanna see you fail.
I have seen a lot and i try as much as possible to reflect that in my music wherever i go or wherever i am.Music to me is like my own way of expressing myself,so Kolesheshe is just my way of speaking against all the rubbish some people said.Its my way of telling them i won't just fail.
There are two versions,we have the club version ft extain and the solo version which has more lyrical depth.I will be releasing the club version on the  first of October while the solo version comes with my Album which should come soon."
Well i think its a good idea to refresh you guys with something he dropped earlier,this is actually a freestyle but i am so sure you guys will love it.
The track is titled everising ft  helen,its just his own remix of miss independent.Its full of rhythm and melody.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP