Tuesday 11 December 2012

Pin It

Widgets

SO M.I ABAGA TURNS A FOOTBALLER


Hi Guys, My name is Jude ‘MI’ Abaga. 
Most of the time, I’m a musician. But on the First of December, 2012, I got to play football with some of the football greats of our country. It was a lot of fun, and an awesome experience I’ll cherish for the rest of my life. I mean these are the guys I grew hearing stories about and watching on TV and here they were handing my team and I the beating of our lives. How cool is that?
Friends For Life put together the Play to Zero match in a bid to raise further awareness about HIV/AIDS and stigmatization of PLWA. In the red jerseys were the Celebrity Team which included Sound Sultan, Dr. Sid Fred Amata, M.I, Sexy Steel, and Segun Arinze and a few others. While Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, and Daniel Amokachi were in white for the Former National Team.
Here’s what went down.
Okocha gets a yellow card after his 5th goal.
You’ve scored too much! Take it!

Jay Jay Okocha wondering whether an 11th goal could possibly make him look any better.
My team mate on the right is like, I’ve had enough of this. I’m out of here

My teammates and I creatively trying to defend against a free kick.
Just another goal on it’s way into our net

 
Thanks for reading. Love and Blessings.
-Jude ‘MI ‘ Abaga

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP