Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pin It

Widgets

TIWA SAVAGE DENIES DATING HER MANAGER

Tiwa Savage Denies Dating Manager Tee Billz

  Work pics331


Tiwa Savage has denied relationship rumors with her manager and business partner Tee Billz.
Tiwa Savage recently put the rumours to rest when an Encomium magazine reporter asked her if she was engaged to Tee Billz.
“I am not engaged and I am not dating Tee Billz. If I am, you would have seen a ring on my finger indicating that I am engaged. It’s just a rumour
When asked to describe her kind of man; she said
“I will like my man to be tall, dark, handsome and must be fit. He must have a good heart, work hard and must care a lot about me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP