Friday 8 March 2013

Pin It

Widgets

M.I - We moved from the back of the bus to the front of the plane [PHOTOS]


Its actually been long i blogged,i was actually too busy to even write anything and so when i eventually got a chance to do a write up.I had to check what M.I who is one of my mentor is up to.And this is all i could lay my hands on for now..
“Been very busy these days. Just thought I’d share with everyone some of the photos of my instagram. Been in the studio recording, travelling and working. This is me on Instagram @MI_Abaga.
Wishing everyone all the good things they want for themselves.”
-MI Abaga
Work on the new MI Abaga single.
Video shoot with Victoria Kimani
Video Shoot

Looking out the window. Who knew we'd make it this high up?
City dreams.
We moved from the back of the bus to the front of them planes :-D
Me. With everybody else. We’ve come a long way.
My Manager, Abuchi. aka Don Boos Boos.
Not looking too shabby at all, If I may say so. B-)
Becca and I. At the Loopy office.
Blackmagic and I.
E Kelly. We go way way back! We been making music since JS1 secondary school. True story
Chilling

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP