Thursday 29 August 2013

Pin It

Widgets

"Beverly Is One In A Million, Naija Please Show Her Respect" – Angelo Speaks Out!


#BBATheChase Housemate Angelo has used the social media to plead to Nigerians to take it easy with his boo and former housemate Beverly, says she is not as bad as everyone is currently thinking.
See his tweets below:
 
Meanwhile, Beverly while granting her first interview at Rhythm Fm yesterday, had this to say about Angelo.
“I did not have sex with Angelo. I loved him and I still love him. I would get married to Angelo if I had the chance.”
The two lovers – who found love at the just concluded #BigBrotherTheChase Africa game – sure have some big plans for their relationship, they might be walking down the aisle soon!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Speak up your mind
Tell us what you're thinking... !

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get This SpiceUpBlogging

IP